[TenTec] For Sale: Omni-D, Version B

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Omni-D, Version B
From: dslosty@pipeline.com (dslosty)
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 02:53:44 -0800
I've got too many rigs and too little space,
so I thought I'd sell this one:

Ten-Tec Omni-D, ver.B
The front panel is nearly mint with no lettering wear.
There are some scuff marks on the cabinet.
I've added the Ten-Tec kit to enable transmit on 30 mtrs
but 17/12 meters are not installed. No optional xtal
filters are included. I am including the original
model 252Mo power supply. The rig is in perfect operating
condition. A Ten-Tec supplied manual copy is included.
Asking price $400 plus shipping.

73,
Doug/WA1TUT