[TenTec] rec comparisons.. " least expensive reference"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] rec comparisons.. " least expensive reference"
From: n2wf@home.com (Bill Nicolson)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:34:39 -0500
HI All,
Finished my K2 just before Xmas and I'm impressed!!! I am just starting the
SSB option and will report back when I complete it.
I could live with only having a K2 in my shack and be very happy. SSB Dxing
might be a problem but I have already broke a couple of CW DX pile-ups
with my K2. Current QRO rig is an Omni C and  I think the K2 has just as
quiet a receiver without the AGC popping. I have owned many Ten Tec
rigs check my web page (still in progress):
http://www.qsl.net/n2wf/index.html
My final thought is "Isn't it great that there are still great radio's being
made in the USA"
73 de Bill N2WF