[TenTec] More CW-Only Rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] More CW-Only Rig
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 08:53:15 -0800
I don't think a CW-only super rig like that would be a big seller, therefore
manufacturers would shy away from such a project.  With the influx of all
the "pretend Hams" coming into our ranks, the 5 WPM is just a minor hurdle
on the way to their "Appliance Operator" license anyway and most of these
people will never use CW.  To encourage more use of the CW mode I would like
to see "CW ONLY" DXpeditions and special event stations.

Reid, K7YX