[TenTec] OMNI V FOR SALE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI V FOR SALE
From: gshortreed@sprint.ca (Graham Shortreed)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 05:02:52 -0000
I have an OMNI V for sale.  It comes with the matching power supply, 256 FM
board, 259 ALC enunciator and the following filters: 2.4SSB, 1.8SSB, 500HZ
CW and the narrow 9MHZ IF filter.  Sent to TEN TEC in 1999 for any repairs
or upgrades thought necessary by the factory, and I'll supply the receipt to
the purchaser.  Included are all manuals and literature for the radio and
the accessories and the factory shipping boxes.  I'm also going to include a
254 tuner and a KR40 keyer in the package.  The radio and the tuner are
cosmetically a 9+, and the keyer is an 8.
The price on the package is $1250.00 USD.
Thanks.
Graham..VE7ABC