[TenTec] LDG Tuners

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] LDG Tuners
From: wa2tti@worldlynx.net (Jerry Harley)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:53:29 -0500
Since I read the first posting, I tested my LDG AT-11MP with all the
radios connected to my setup; TT Jupiter, Omni C, Triton IV, Argonaut
505, Argonaut 509, TS180, FT7, and I found no noise on any band or any
rig from the LDG.  I feel the original poster had a problem with either
the LDG or his rig.  I think the LDG is the best thing since sliced
bread.  The only tic is my Argonauts don't have enough power to make it
tune.  Jerry