[TenTec] "new" Herc II owner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "new" Herc II owner
From: csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 06:57:27 -0800 (PST)
I went ahead and got the Herc II.  It is unused, the knobs for the front
panel still in a bag.  I'll mate it with my OMNI VI.

I need to make up a remote bandswitching cable for it.  I don't find the
diagrams or info (am I missing it?) in the manuals.  I always prefer
making up my own cables.  Anyone have the info?

I will bring up the Herc later today for a maiden voyage at low power with
a deep cycle battery I have.  (I have two, might put them in parallel.)
Just want to see it light up.  I'll manually bandswitch for now :-) .

Clark
WA3JPG