[TenTec] Re: Omni VI Plus search

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Omni VI Plus search
From: ylham@ix.netcom.com (Jan Scheuerman)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:11:05 -0500
Sincere thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about an Omni VI Plus
for sale.  There seem to be several Omni VI radios with upgrades, but
only a few Omni VI Plus radios available.  I'm still investigating other
radios but want you all to know that I appreciate your response and will
reply to each one, individually, very soon.   My daughter came to visit
for the rest of this week, and most ham radio activities have been
suspended for the duration so we can do other fun things.  :-)

73... Jan KJ4N
--
Jan Scheuerman, KJ4N <ylham@ix.netcom.com> or <kj4n@arrl.net>
Home Page:  http://www.geocities.com/ylham