[TenTec] Re: open wire line

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: open wire line
From: w8au@sssnet.com (w8au@sssnet.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:32:16 -0500
At 07:08 PM 01/22/2001 -0500, Steve wrote:

>I just want to know what this means? Wouldn't a high VSWR be more likely to
>kill?
>A LOW VSWR WILL KILL YOU !"

Come now, Steve.....  are you admitting you never read Walt Maxwell's
"cumuppance"articles in QST that set all of the unwashed multitudes on the
right track?.....

Don't forget.... Walt, W2DU is to ham radio antenna theory what Allan
Greenspan is to the Fed.....(!)

(Although I remember reading about it, I'm going to have to scan them again
to find out the real meaning of that last quote......)

Perry    w8au