[TenTec] RE: Antenna tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Antenna tuner
From: rbdrake@erols.com (Richard B Drake)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:23:19 -0500
I just noticed in the Feb 2001 CQ mag that LDG is now offering a
weather resistant, waterproof version of this tuner (model RT-11)
designed to be mounted outdoors on a tower etc. I don't think
their price has changed either except that you need a remote
control unit for it. But, that's pretty inexpensive - check it
out. Now, if it would only handle more power ....

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ