[TenTec] Re: "A low vswr will kill you"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: "A low vswr will kill you"
From: rbdrake@erols.com (Richard B Drake)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:23:58 -0500
Sherrill,

I also agree. I have been enjoying the antenna discussion and have
learned a lot from it. It's great to see knowledgeable people in a
technical debate and sometimes filling in the blanks that the
other left out. Perhaps it is more appropriate for other
reflectors, but I don't belong to those, I belong to this one.
Occasionally, the buying and selling is of interest when I am
looking to buy or sell something but most of the time, those are
the ones that get the delete key. I have saved every one of the
antenna messages!

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ