[TenTec] Walt Maxwell responds to K0CQ

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Walt Maxwell responds to K0CQ
From: SEWATKINS@dgs.state.va.us (Sherrill WATKINS)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:06:44 -0500
Dear Carl  :  At home in my library I have an original copy, in perfect
condition, of Mr. Walter Maxwell's book "Another Look at Reflections",
published by ARRL about 15 years ago, that he wrote based on the QST articles.
If  you would like to borrow the book for a national defense project that you
are working on, I will be glad to loan it to you.  I could get it in the mail
to you in a day or two and you would have it in about five or six days. -
Please advise- 73's- Corn- k4own.