[TenTec]Tuners and ladder line in the shack

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec]Tuners and ladder line in the shack
From: EAvila@caiso.com (Avila, Edward)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:32:48 -0800
Steve, I agree and gave up worrying about running the 450-ohm ladderline
through the wall and just shoved what I needed through a 2" hole in the wall
(never mind it's sharing the hole with a bunch of coax!!) and trying my best
to clear what I can hung it on the back of the TT 238 tuner....I can't speak
for any losses, but I can "tune" any freq from 160-10 meters which makes the
Corsair II quite happy.

73.....k6sdw