[TenTec] CORSAIR FOR SALE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CORSAIR FOR SALE
From: grix@teleport.com (Lee Grimes)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 07:29:33 -0800
Hi...I have a very nice Corsair for sale.  Has 3 filters, narrow sideband
and 2 CW.  Tight, smooth PTO.  Very excellent face but the cabinet has
scratches from equipment sitting on it and next to it.  17 meters receive
sensitivity is down some and output on that band is only about 35
watts...probly an alignment needed but I never got around to it.  All other
bands work as they should.  Includes power cord and manual.  $450 plus
shipping.  Thanx, Lee K7INU