[TenTec] Pegasus group

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus group
From: ecobb@enter.net (Larry Cobb)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 00:00:22 -0500
I started the Pegasus group back a few months ago for Pegasus & Jupiter
owners who wanted to discuss features unique to those Ten Tec rigs.  There
has been very little activity and most of the Peg questions were answered
here.  I'll leave the Peg group in place in case there's need but I monitor
both reflectors.

73,
Larry (ke2t0)