[TenTec] Flash Upgrade

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Flash Upgrade
From: kc4tbh@zoomph.net (John Watson)
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 19:41:39 -0500
Ok sportsfans, I have d/l'd the flash upgrade for firmware to the
pegasus. I have the following questions, and I hope that someone is
online to answer them.

First, I am using version 1.40 of N4PY's software Now to the questions

1. I have installed it to it's own folder: C:\TTFlash, but when I open
it, with the radio on and using the TEN -TEC version of software OR
Carl's version 1.40 I get an error saying "communication with the radio
has failed. Since a programming function was interrupted, the radio may
not function properly.THen it says to check the connections and power
and try again.

2. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you resolve
it.....Boy I hope I didn't screw this radio up.

HELPPPPPPppppppppp1

--
John Watson KC4TBH
11113 Camp St.