[TenTec] W9WBL paddle is the Brown Bros. paddle?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] W9WBL paddle is the Brown Bros. paddle?
From: cherry@neta.com (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 09:31:56 -0700
Corn, have you ever used or seen a Schurr key?
http://www.mtechnologies.com/schurr/
My wife said I can not buy any more keys,
but I would like to know about them.
Regards, Jim FitzSimons W7ANF

Sherrill WATKINS wrote:

> Perry:  Very many thank's for the interesting information.
I looked up the Brown Bros. paddle by the patent number
stated earlier;  3,757,045 and it is the Brown Bros paddle.
So, the patent number posted earlier is NOT for the W9WBL
paddle. - Does anyone know the correct patent number for the
W9WBL paddle?? Thank's and 73's - Corn- k4own.