[TenTec] Computer RFI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Computer RFI
From: N4LQ@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:44:29 -0500
All the rigs I've had and all the computers have never liked each other
until I tried an IBM Thinkpad (laptop). Those little laptops are super well
shielded. I can hear no QRM from it at all on the radio nor does the RF
bother the laptop. I do have audio cables between the rig and the laptop
with no interface for PSK 31.

Steve
N4LQ