[TenTec] VHF All-Mode news

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] VHF All-Mode news
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:54:51 -0800
This is GREAT news - I hope.

I had enquired of the list a couple of weeks ago as to whether anyone had
heard any news about the Ten Tec 526 (6N2) rig.  There were no replies so I
assumed no one had any news.  Since the project was now almost 2 years
behind schedule and the web site had not been updated in a very long time, I
was concerned that Ten Tec might have cancelled it and "forgot to tell us".
So I was seriously thinking of buying the MFJ 9406 Six meter rig as a
substitute (OK, OK, so those two rigs aren't even close in comparison!).

I had been saving my money for one ever since I first heard of it on this
list, but those funds got spent on other things.  So, come on George [Bush]
hurry up with that tax cut - I have a new transceiver to buy!

Reid, K7YX