[TenTec] Query

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Query
From: w7anf@qsl.net (qslnet)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 06:14:12 -0700
John, I do not know if there are any problems. I did the upgrade to
the firmware and I am still using N4PY software version 1.44 without
any problem yet. Of course you can not use the new noise blanker
and speech processor. Carl says by March 1 he will add those to
his software. You should get the new software. It displays the frequency
all the time to the nearest 1kHz. That is handy when running other
programs like stream or digipan. That feature did slow the remote.
Regards, Jim FitzSimons W7ANF