[TenTec] Jupiter Problems

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Problems
From: ltree@shore.net (jon cunningham)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 08:53:26 -0500
I have a Omni 6+ and Centurion that work together fine but I am hving
trouble interfacing the Jupiter and Centurion....it works in the relay mode
fine but not when connected for qsk...Ther elays work but the Jupiter
refuses to put out any power to fire up the linear...I ahve tryed reset but
can't figure this one out...I have been in the menu and truned on the
loop....am I missing something...?????????  jon- k1tp

ps the Jupiter is a great rig...love the receiver!!