[TenTec] tunner advice

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] tunner advice
From: SEWATKINS@dgs.state.va.us (Sherrill WATKINS)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:25:27 -0500
Dave:  Glad you like the Bliss antenna tuner.  Which model did you purchase?
The high or moderate power unit?   What type of open wire line are you using?
I had excellent results with home made open wire line with my homebrew tuner
system.  The basic purpose of using an antenna tuner is to be able to use one
antenna to operate with very high efficiency on any hf band.  This is all
explained very well in Mr. Walter Maxwells excellent book,  Reflections,
Transmission Lines and Antennas.  -73's- Corn k4own