[TenTec] Re: INRAD Omni VI mod

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: INRAD Omni VI mod
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:40:47 -0500
News of this mod is certainly welcome!  I'd appreciate it VERY much if
someone who has installed the mod (now or in the future) could do either of:

1) Please post the essence of what this mod entails.  Change some caps, or
???  Not looking for a how to, but curious how they fixed this.

2) Please consider running the audio into a soundcard and get a plot of the
spectrum tuned to empty spot on the band (i.e., noise).  This actually is
easy to do.  Take a look at
http://www.albany.net/~bg/Audio/Corsairspectra.htm and you'll see a graph
for my Corsair with Inrad filter.

Tnx/73,