[TenTec] Off-topic: Walker Tompkins, K6ATX books

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Off-topic: Walker Tompkins, K6ATX books
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:00:20 -0800
Yes, these are really fun books especially for young hams and aspiring hams.
I have the complete set of the new editions and am collecting the original
editions.  If anyone has any of the original editions they may be monetarily
valuable.  I paid just shy of $100 (plus many, many months of searching) for
an original edition of "SOS at Midnight".

Reid, K7YX