[TenTec] March QST

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] March QST
From: w.dillon@ic.ac.uk (Dillon, W)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:36:02 -0000
Clark,

Obviously the man recognises quality. I wonder how many Japanese ops. use
TT?  Quality always over quantity (that's why I use my Corsair II, 263G /
Argonaut / Century 22)

72/3! de Wayne - G0JJQ     G-QRP-5233     FISTS-0851      ARRL      RSGB
Wayne S. Dillon
Estates Maintenance Co-Ordinator / Departmental Safety Officer
I.C. Estates division
Rm 129A
Huxley Building
Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London
SW7 2AZ