[TenTec] [TENTEC] WTB OMNI6+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [TENTEC] WTB OMNI6+
From: kf3dg@epix.net (Paul Reams)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:33:42 -0500
I really don't think Ten-Tec gear loses it's value as much as the other
three in most cases. For example-used ts-520"s don't bring as much as a
Triton of about the same vintage,and take a Ts 870 vs an Omni 6+..cost
about the same when new,but I haven't seen any omni6+"s for sale for
$1300.00,but I have seen 870's for that price. I think all the TT gear I
have(and I have lots) holds it's value rather well,and at least I can
still get parts for my 18 year old Ten Tecs.Not to start a flamer
here,just thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth.  :-)     Paul