[TenTec] Fw: Jupiter vs: Omni VI (or vice-versa)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: Jupiter vs: Omni VI (or vice-versa)
From: w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:53:21 -0500
Hi All

I have never done this before but what Jerry said about the Jupiter is very
true.  I had one and loved it.  Be careful when operating the Pegasus
Mode--I did with my Jupiter and fell in love with the Pegasus.  I now have
the Pegasus and am having a blast every day.  The Jupiter is the same, THE
MOST FUN RIG I HAVE EVER OWNED.  I also have the Omni VI Plus set up for CW
but it does not get much air time now.

KEN/W8KEB
Flushing, Ohio