[TenTec] "NOS" (New Old Stock) TenTec Items

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "NOS" (New Old Stock) TenTec Items
From: dhhdeh@concentric.net (David Hammond)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 20:14:40 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Recently I had the pleasure of doing business with ACK Electronics in
Atlanta GA. Back in the days before TenTec sold direct, ACK was a Ten Tec
Dealer. Steve the current owner and proprietor has some TenTec gear still in
stock as New Old Stock (NOS) including several Paragon Transceivers and 960
and 961 power supplies and other goodies. ACK is now a wholesale electronic
supplier. Steve is not a ham but his dad who started ACK was.

I am enclosing  a copy of his e-mail to me concerning his remaining
inventory:

"Thanks much for your offer to mention what we have left in stock on the Ten
Tec Reflector.  We have:

 2ea 960--Corsair Power Supply 20 amp
 2ea 961--Corsair II, Omni V, Omni VI and Omni VI+ Power Supply 22 amp
 1ea 955--??
 1ea 2992--??
 3ea 585--Paragon Transceivers NOS
 1ea 243--Remote VFO for Omni D
 1ea 218--1.8Khz 9mhz  SSBfilter
 1ea 258-- RS232 Board for Paragon
 3ea 2993--??
 1ea 288--1.8khz 6.3 Mhz SSB filter
 1ea 220--2.4khz 9 Mhz SSB filter
 2ea 2700--??
 1ea 1179-- DC Circuit Breaker
 1ea 209--300Watt Dummy Load

All are NOS, having never left our store!

Steve Atkerson
ACK Electronics
 www.acksupply.com
554 Deering Rd NW
Atlanta, GA  30309"

I was very pleased with my dealings with Steve.  I am not affiliated with
ACK other than as a customer.
Review his web site, the inventory above and call him up and NEGOTIATE with
him if you have interest in any of these items. The ACK web site lists
prices a bit high for current used values but remember this is NOS stuff and
Steve will probably deal with you if you are interested.

73 de N1LQ-Dave