[TenTec] New balanced antenna tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New balanced antenna tuner
From: cshyde@yahoo.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:57:24 -0800 (PST)
Hey guys remember when we had that balanced antenna and tuner discussion a
couple of months ago? Someone pointed out a vendor who made a really nice
balanced tuner. I just got an email from him and he has a new motorized
balanced tuner that I am coveting at this moment. I have no interest in this
other than I was going to buy one of his manual tuners but I think I'm going to
keep saving up my lunch and paper route money. Check it out at:

http://airwaterkinginc.purification.com/bzmmremotemotor.html

=====
Carl H.
Remember, the opposite of PROGRESS is CONGRESS