[TenTec] Mobile question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mobile question
From: winjones@ix.netcom.com (Winston F. Jones)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:44:05 -0500
When I had my Scout installed in an old 1990 Dodge Shadow, every time I
keyed up the microphone, the electric windshield wiper motors turned on. I
never did figure out the solution to the problem. I just tried to confine my
operating to rainy weather or use my windshield washer a lot.
73, Winston  K4CWQ