[TenTec] Pegasus logging programs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus logging programs
From: jcox" <jcox@digitalexp.com (jcox)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 09:22:52 -0600
I use LogWin here, works perfectly in all respects withe the Pegasus.  The
program will actually control the functions of the pegasus or you can have
it only control the logging type functions such as changing frequency of
spots, etc.  I recommend it highly, the software is kept right up to date
with updates and changes. Jim K4JAF