[TenTec] clear speach on CW

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] clear speach on CW
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:18:54 -0700
Bob;

I have been using a Clear Speech unit with an auxiliary speaker (Radio Shack
Minimus 0.5) for almost a year.  I seem to have it turned on virtually all
of the time - both on CW and SSB.  It works wonders with the background hiss
and roar and it only has one control, the ON-OFF switch.  It is somewhat
pricey at $150 but as I said it works great - much better than the built-in
NR circuitry in the Omni VI.

Reid, K7YX