[TenTec] Johnson Antenna Tuners article in Electric Radio, March 2001.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Johnson Antenna Tuners article in Electric Radio, March 2001.
From: cjm@qvssoftware.com (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:17:45 -0400
This is absolutely amazing!!  Previously on this forum we spent about
a month and 1000 messages on this topic.  Now, one message gets generated
about the Johnson match box and its going full bore again.

I enjoy antennas and the like but I really don't think this is the place to
go
over the merrits of the 1950 era johnson match box.   I think my 1950 ARRL
handbook is the place for this.

Carl Moreschi N4PY