[TenTec] For Sale: Corsair II (Super clean)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Corsair II (Super clean)
From: dhhdeh@concentric.net (David Hammond)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 21:40:56 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I am offering for sale an immaculate Corsair II.

This unit is as clean as the day it was made.  Cabinet top and bottom, front
panel silk screening, dial glass, and knobs are as new.

Mechanically, the bandswitch and function switch are snappy and precise.
The PTO was rebuilt last Summer. Other controls in fine shape.

About two years ago this rig was aligned by Ten Tec and brought up to specs.

I have owned this unit for about 3 years as a backup to my Omni VI and of
late have used it little.The analog receiver with PTO and crystal mixing of
LO is
something to be experienced.

Why am I selling?  Simply I  have too many rigs and must reduce my
collection.

Price reduced from initial listing.  Will ship CONUS for $645.00

An outstanding opportunity to own a prime Corsair II specimen.

Please e-mail me with your questions or interest.

Thanks and 73 de N1LQ-Dave