[TenTec] Samlex PS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Samlex PS
From: fonte@csinet.net (Fonte)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:56:55 -0500
Hi Mark!

I use a Samlex SEC1223 to juice my OmniVI+.

** Little or no heat.
** No switching noise that I can discern
** very pleased with its service.
** signal purity is not affected

I believe that you will be pleased with the service from a Samlex supply
(or a gang of them for that matter).

You should use caution, though, to not use these switching supplies to
'float' backup batteries.  If you employ battery backup, I would suggest
that you use the conventional style of supply as your "charger"/supply.

73!
Jim, K9FI