[TenTec] F.S. Triton IV Digital

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F.S. Triton IV Digital
From: laflamme@ncia.net (Larry L. Laflamme)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:46:17 -0400
I have for sale a Triton IV Digital and matching 262G power supply with
speaker and vox.
 The radio has the narow cw filter, and is in very good condition. All silk
screening on face is perfect but the radio has a scratch into the vinyl on
the top cover.
I have the original manual for the radio and a photocopy (from TenTec) for
the power supply.
I will ship the radio in the foam-surround packing that the factory shipped
it in when it was overhauled, and the power supply in a separate box.
The radio is currently in use, but I need the space!
The price is $400 includes shipping/insurance in conus, payment by U.S.
Postal Money order.

Larry, N1SHM
laflamme@ncia.net