[TenTec] Disappointed in your Pegasus or Jupiter? Moved up to a Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Disappointed in your Pegasus or Jupiter? Moved up to a Jupiter and Pegasus collecting dust?
From: wb4mnf@atl.org (Bob Duckworth)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:52:04 -0400
If you're disappointed with your Pegasus or Jupiter or have moved up to a
Jupiter and
are looking to unload your Pegasus, make me a deal!

I'm looking for a bargain Pegasus. No premium for Jupiter as I'm only
interested in
PeeCee control. No premium for jog wheel. Don't need it. Cabinet dented or
scratched
up? No problem. Plan is to integrate with power supply in a custom box.  .

Have a nice looking boatanchor, Hallicrafters HT32B as partial trade.

Make  me an offer I can't refuse.

-bob