[TenTec] Coorsair II "Quirk"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Coorsair II "Quirk"
From: winjones@ix.netcom.com (Winston F. Jones)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:47:45 -0400
My Corsair I has the same quirk. I always figured Ten-Tec built it that way,
before the preferences were set for 17-meter sideband. I have to switch to
SB-R to operate on 17 meters. Hey, Corsair owners out there: Do all Corsairs
work this way? If not, is there an easy fix to get it to work 17 meters on
SB-N?
73, Winston K4CWQ