[TenTec] FS: Corsair I and accessories...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair I and accessories...
From: w4ht_qrp@yahoo.com (Bob Durrell)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:49:54 -0700 (PDT)
I have an excellent condition Corsair I (serial
#0182),
model 280 PS, model 263 matching remote VFO, and model
215 mic for sale.

The Corsair went back to TT in May 2000 for an
overhaul and is electrically a 10 out of 10 with a
very smooth PTO.  Physically is a 9.5 out of 10.
Front panel is perfect with no letter rubs or
scratches. Left rear side of radio has one small
scratch where it has rubbed up against the right rear
of the PS. As well as the stock 2.4 filter has the 1.8
and .5 filters.

PS also 9.5 out of 10 with the one small scratch on
the right rear where it rubbed up against radio.

Remote VFO was purchased from TT in October 2000 and
is in excellent condition with a perfect face plate
and sides.  Silky smooth PTO.

Model 215 mic also included.  Don't use it a lot but
with my ocassional SSB QSO it and the radio have
received glowing audio reports.

Original manuals for Corsair, PS, and VFO.  No manual
for mic.

Asking $525 for all shipped CONUS.  Would like to sell
as a package but will sell the remote VFO separately
if the rig, PS, and mic go first.

Trying to raise funds for a Jupiter.

You may call me at 404 249-2498 days, 770 942-9911
evenings or e-mail me for details.

73, Bob Durrell W4HT

=====
"Almost 100% CW since 1968"