[TenTec] Ten Tec Radios for Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Radios for Sale
From: jessystems@waypt.com (Peter G. Juliano)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 11:16:25 -0700
Hi Ten Tec Users,

I am under the gun by the XYL to shrink the radio collection--so here I go
again.

1. Ten Tec Omni C (Model 546C) , Remote VFO (Model 243) and
matching AC supply (Model 255).

160 -10 Meters including WARC Bands
2.4 KHz, 1.8 KHz and 500 Hz Filters
546C S/N 546-3444
255 S/N 255-703
Astatic D104 Microphone

 This is a beautiful working  SSB/CW radio --  the cabinet in excellent
condition (only minor scratches on the aluminum trim ring). The front panel
is a 9+ with all lettering intact. The radio is 100 % operational and no
modifications or extra holes. Sold as a package. Price $490 including
shipping.

The Remote VFO and AC supply are in excellent condition as well.

 Includes original Ten Tec manuals for the Transceiver and the Power Supply
 and a copy of the manual for the Remote VFO.

 See a photos at:

  www.waypt.com/users/~jessystems/OmniC.jpg
  www.waypt.com/users/~jessystems/Model243.jpg
  www.waypt.com/users/~jessystems/Model255.jpg

  2. Spare Ten Tec AC supply (Model 255) for the OMNI A,B,C,D. This unit was
  serviced by Ten Tec in 2000 and has not been used since servicing. Service
  documentation will be provided and includes a copy of the manual. Price
  $80 including shipping.

  See a photo at:

  www.waypt.com/users/~jessystems/Model255.jpg

73's