[TenTec] Source for Gel Cell chargers & battery conditioners

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Source for Gel Cell chargers & battery conditioners
From: cshyde@yahoo.DOT.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 08:46:05 -0700 (PDT)
Having just killed a brand new gell cell by using a trickle charger I was
combing the net for a gel cell charger and came upon this site.

http://www.batterystuff.com/index.htm

Check out the low prices for batteries and chargers and conditioners. But the
really cool thing I found are the no solder, no crimp wire splices at this part
of the site

http://www.batterystuff.com/battery/battery_stuff.htm#Posi-Lock

I do a lot of mobile radio & sound system wiring for myself and others I
purchased a bunch of these connectors to see how well they work. Also got a
battery charger & condition from them. The "Battery Tender" in their catalog
sells for $47.00 and at Pep Boys and the other auto parts places around my area
it is 69.95. So if you need any battery stuff before field day