[TenTec] Army, Navy, Air Force...Ten-Tec

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Army, Navy, Air Force...Ten-Tec
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales)
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 15:07:49 -0400
>Yes, I agree. Whether Ten Tec realizes it or not they have literally 1000s
>of "advertising agents bearing call signs" around the country promoting
>their products. No doubt a result of their great products and great
>service. And yes, we are compensated for our efforts in a manner of
>speaking, as long as Ten Tec keeps building great products and providing
>great service.
>Reid, K7YX

Collectively, the "Ten-Tec Army" (?)

Re: free parts.  If it's a small part, it's easier for us to just mail it out
someone who needs it rather than go through all the paperwork of
putting it in our computer system.  Saves us time, saves you time in
getting the part.  We have an old-fashioned paper part tracking system
for free parts to keep people from abusing the service.  One or twice
a year for something legitimate like a broken knob, broken kit parts,
etc., is fine.  It does add up to quite a few parts and fortunately most
people don't try to take advantage of us.

Speaking of "free":  We're giving away the 302 tuning knob with the
purchase of any new Pegasus transceiver made in May from the
factory.  Also will be running the same special at Dayton Hamvention
(tm) next week.

Scott Robbins, W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
  Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
  Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
  Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>

  --->--->---> Please note: E-mail <sales@tentec.com> for sales
  and general product info only.  We presently do not offer
  repair, parts, or kit building tech support by electronic mail,
  please telephone (865) 428-0364 or (865) 453-7172.

  Ten-Tec manufactures amateur radio equipment, military and com-
  mercial use HF radio equipment, custom aluminum and steel
  enclosures and has an on-premises, fully equipped tool and die
  facility supplying metal and plastic injection mold industries.
  Potential tool and die, custom enclosure or communications
  electronics customer?  Contact us with your needs.