[TenTec] TT Net/ Mother's Day/3rd Anniversary

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT Net/ Mother's Day/3rd Anniversary
From: JBeamer@PanAmSat.com (JBeamer@PanAmSat.com)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 15:56:26 -0400
Happy Friday to All,

Gosh, I hope we have better conditions this Sunday. Conditions have just
been horrible the past two weeks. And Happy Mother's Day to all you
Mother's. And yes, I guess this Sunday is our official three year anniversay
for the net. Time flies when we're having fun. And I'd like to thank my
little buddy Will/K5BMW for keeping the net going. I couldn't have lasted
this long without him. And to all of you that have participated over the
last three years, thank you also. There wouldn't be a net without you and
have enjoyed talking to all of you.

So, like every Sunday for the past 3 years, the net is this Sunday on 14.267
+/- at 3 pm pacific local, 4 pm mountain local, 5 pm central local, and 6 pm
eastern local.

Have a pleasant weekend.

Jay/KM6VX
Torrance, Ca.