[TenTec] Corsair II keyer not working?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II keyer not working?
From: n4al@arrl.net (Jim)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 09:18:19 -0500
I have a Corsair II manual which says:

KEYER OUT
This is an open collector output from the internal memory keyer.
Normally this jack is connected to the KEY jack by a plug-in jumper. If
a separate straight key or keyer is to be used, remove the jumper and
connect to the KEY jack. ...

If you don't have the jumper, that may be your problem.

                        Jim  N4AL