[TenTec] 252MO power supply question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 252MO power supply question
From: W8EK@fdt.net (Ken Simpson, W8EK)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 14:09:56 -0400
Unfortunately, the "O" is not for overvoltage protection, but has to do
with the color of the paint.  The "O" is for the Omni (as in 546 Omni)
color, as opposed to the silver-gray Triton color.  For a short period
of time, both were available, and were the same electrically (so a
schematic for one is good for the other), but different cosmetically.

73,

Ken, W8EK