[TenTec] Jupiter external speaker

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter external speaker
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:35:58 +0100
The problem is if you are going to hook up a outboard DSP unit or any
other accessory to the audio line, the outboard unit will have one side
of the audio input grounded.   Therefore, you must isolate the audio output
from the Jupiter from ground.

Carl Moreschi  N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
n4py@earthlink.net