[TenTec] Now I see!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Now I see!
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:33:28 -0500
Or, do as I do:

All audio in and out of all rigs (3), plus the computer soundcard,
terminates in a Behringer MX602A Mixer which in turn drives a large stereo
amplifier and speaker system.

Any mic or receiver or computer audio source can be fed into any radio or
the soundcard at the twist of a mixer knob. Any audio signal out from any
radio or the soundcard can be fed to the soundcard and the speaker system
and headphones. All this with complete level and parametric EQ control of
every channel.

Although all my audio circuits are single-ended, the Jupiter audio could be
readily fed into any of 4 input channels on the mixer which all accept
blanaced or unbalanced inputs.

The little miracle box costs $99 at any music store that carries recording
electronics. Mine is absolutely RFI bullet-proof. Distortion and hum are
non-existent.

72/73, George  W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county   EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437