[TenTec] 6N2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 6N2
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:07:39 -0700
FINALLY!  I've been waiting over two years to get one!  Anyone know the
price?  The TT web site indicates $696, which is a very good price and about
one hundred dollars less than the original estimate.

I am anxious to hear of any first impressions.  Hopefully some of the new
owners are also list members and will comment on the 526.

Reid, K7YX