[TenTec] Air Pax Breaker

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Air Pax Breaker
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 23:21:44 -0400
Interesting.

I just ordered (and received in about a week) some

 T11-1-20.0A-01-11C-V breakers, but at $12.50 each. I wonder what the
difference is between them. Then only different in part number is the -11A
vs. -11C-V at the end.

I saw in another post that the -11A has screw terminals. Mine has spade
lugs, but I had the matching connecter already so it was easy to modify my
power cable.

I wonder if the -11C is stocked and the -11A is special order?

FWIW, the shipping charges were quite reasonable, on the order of $4.20 for
an order of 4.

73,
Mark