[TenTec] AirPax Breaker

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] AirPax Breaker
From: WB5HAK@prodigy.net (Don and Diana Cunningham)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 19:27:06 -0500
Okay, guys, this has gotten out of hand, but I'll order one breaker for each
of the 10 listed guys and myself, for a total of 11.  I know a couple of you
wanted 2, but I am pushing it remembering what I have now.  If the two of
you want to drop out, and form your own order, that's okay too.  I have to
stop here, and will likely regret doing this much shipping out!!  Here are
the ten:
Don Rasmussen
Donn Bennett
Jerry Nelson
Jan, KX2A
John, W0DC
Jim, N4AL
Karl, W5QJ
Clark, WA3JPG
Greg, K7KJ
Ron, KI0II
I will order on Tuesday for these ten and myself only, unless you notify me
you desire to drop out.
73,
Don, WB5HAK