[TenTec] Need 25 Pin Y Cable

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need 25 Pin Y Cable
From: k7kj@home.com (Greg Hodsdon)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 18:55:36 -0700
Another way is to take a junk box DB25 switchbox and remove the
multiwafer switch and wire the necessary pins on the connectors in
parallel. This solved the problem of connecting the Omni VI Plus,
remote knob, auto tuner, Herc amp and computer together. Easy to
do and less expensive than a "Y" cable. All the pin-out info is in
the manual.
73 de Greg, K7KJ